My Name is Perry.
This is my blog site for my travels and any thing else I can think of
In 2013 I decided to give up my work for a while and go and see some of the wonders of the world with the savings that I had as you never know how long you have before you are pushing up the daises. I was 50 then so now I get all those discounts from those over 50s sites to LOL
- I live in Pentrebach in Powys and run the shoemakers arms, a pub in the middle of nowhere.
- my home is provided by the pub at the moment and is home also to the dog and the cat. I love life and don’t believe in being miserable or unhappy.
- I have run clubs and pubs all my life but hope not to work too much longer and live by the coast.
- I love playing games, online mainly, but have a pile on my phone and ipad to. Keeps the brain ticking although most of the women who have been in my life thought it was silly. (They don’t Understand eh!!)
- I have a brother called Bob who lives with his wife in Shrewsbury. Hi Bob.
- I can be a bit of a DJ when I want. Got all the kit but don’t play BOOM BOOM music. (Love karaoke too)
- I own a Caravan on the coast which is soooo peaceful and quiet. (see page)